1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health startup founded by a team with experience at Bain, BCG, and the Gates Foundation. Our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescriptions deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage womxn, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
2. Role & Responsibilities
As a leader on the customer experience team, you will be responsible for training and supporting your team to provide an outstanding experience to our customers from beginning to end. It is a critical role in the company, and one that we take very seriously. You will lead many aspects of the business: hiring, training, reporting, escalations, and identifying and implementing improvements - the list goes on!
- Manage the Customer Experience team to ensure each customer is receiving the proper support from the customer team, doctors and pharmacy
- Be an escalation point for Customer Success Associates and Specialists
- Own reporting and data checks to ensure compliance
- Own the hiring, onboarding, and training process for new team members
- Test new product features
- Understand complex insurance and healthcare related barriers and work with physicians and pharmacy partners to overcome them
- Utilize data to influence process design, drive efficiencies and increase user satisfaction
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are/have:
- Passionate - possesses a genuine affinity for healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Excellent communicator - strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented - double checks work to ensure integrity and quality
- Self motivated - comfortable working independently and in teams
- Problem solver - excels at identifying and solving problems
- Accountable - comfortable working and reporting to management remotely
- Willing to work hard - committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure project completion and exceed customer expectations
- Excited to learn - open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years online customer service work experience (required)
- 1-4 years of management experience (required)
- Fluent Spanish-speaking skills (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare or pharmacy industry (preferred)
4. Compensation & Benefits
- The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000 + equity
- Generous PTO policy;
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options;
- Additional perks (eg, team retreat, work-from-home stipend);
- Competitive growth opportunities
5. How to apply
Please fill out this form to be considered for the position. You can expect to hear from us within 1-2 weeks.