1. Twentyeight Health
At Twentyeight Health, our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescription deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding experience to our customers from beginning to end. You will be an expert resource for your team in all aspects of Twentyeight’s customer service and operational processes. In addition to being an escalation point for customer questions, you will work on identifying and implementing improvements to make your team efficient and successful.
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure each customer is receiving the proper support from the customer team, doctors and pharmacy
- Be an escalation point for Customer Success Associates and Customer Agents
- Understand complex insurance and healthcare related barriers and work with physicians and pharmacy partners to overcome them
- Maintain accurate user records and adherence to cx processes
- Utilize data to influence process design, drive efficiencies and increase user satisfaction
- Own Customer Success Associate and Customer Agent onboarding, training and team performance tracking
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are/have:
- Passionate - possesses a genuine affinity for healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Excellent communicator - strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented - double checks work to ensure integrity and quality
- Self motivated - comfortable working independently and in teams
- Problem solver - excels at identifying and solving problems
- Accountable - comfortable working and reporting to management remotely
- Willing to work hard - committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure project completion and exceed customer expectations
- Excited to learn - open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years online customer service work experience (required)
- Fluent Spanish-speaking skills (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare or pharmacy industry (preferred)
5. Compensation & Benefits
- The salary range for this position is $51,000 - $60,000 + equity
- Generous PTO policy;
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options;
- Additional perks (eg, team retreat, work-from-home stipend);
- Competitive growth opportunities
6. How to apply
Please fill out this form to be considered for the position. You can expect to hear from us within 1-2 weeks.